We meet on Wednesday’s at 5:30pm
Why Join Our Youth Group?
- Make friends and practice social skills with both adults and peers
- Learn new skills and pursue a favorite hobby or activity
- Develop important personal and interpersonal skills, such as the ability to think critically and problem solve
- Acquire a good amount of healthy exercise due to the style of games that are frequently played
- Learn to work in a team
- Develop specific skills
- Develop a sense of identity
- Get involved with their community and growing personally
- Encourage and challenge teenagers to develop their skills and improve their lives greatly.
A sneak peek at some of our activities:
- Outreach services for the public
- Fun field trips
- Holiday events
- Out of state camp
If you’re in 5th grade or higher come and check us out!